Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth
Purity Tested: Passed tests of arsenic, lead, mercury, cadmium. See Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Pure Test Results
- One of the few collagen proteins that passed tests for contamination (Many don't pass.)
- Recommended by Dr Axe
- Chickens are always non-GMO, cage-free, cruelty-free, made without hormones and from U.S. farms
- Contains 20g of Protein with 0 carbs and 1g fat
- Savory, chicken broth flavor
- Supports healthy skin & joints
- Contains Collagen Type II which naturally has Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid
- Free of dairy, soy, grains, gluten, and nuts
- Paleo-friendly;Mixes smoothly
- No added sugars, salts or preservatives, or artificial flavors
- Bone broths are nutrient-dense, easy to digest, and rich in flavor
Ingredients Concern: None discovered
23 grams of collagen protein is a high and sufficient level of protein.
Research done by the Department of Nutrition and Sports Nutrition for Athletics at Penn State University found that when athletes supplemented with collagen over the course of 24 weeks, the majority showed significant improvements in joint comfort and a decrease in factors that negatively impacted athletic performance.
It is important to note that many brands do not pass contamination tests and therefore are potentially unsafe.
- 70% of top-selling protein powders had measurable levels of lead ranging from non-detect to 123.5ppb
- 74% of top-selling protein powders had measurable levels of cadmium ranging from non-detect to 306ppb
- This is in addition to the Bisphenol A (BPA) packaging migration observed in 55% of best-selling protein powders
This brand Ancient Nutrition passes tests for contamination by lead, mercury, arsenic, and cadmium.
Ingredients: Chicken bone broth concetrate.