Your skin loves Hyaluronic acid...Why?
Tata Harper Repairative Moisturizer Anti-Aging Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer
Really none, although small chance of allergy to Citrus Aurantium (Bergamot) Peel Oil, or 8Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil
- 32 botanical ingredients chosen for their positive effects on skin
- 100% of the ingredients are from natural origin
- 68% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Ecocert certified: ingredients from renewable resources, environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, and no GMO or synthetics
- 22 botanical ingredients help hydrate and moisturize skin including jojoba oil, hyaluronic acid, safflower oil and more
- Company is farm to skin beauty with no outsourcing
- No toxins, fillers, artificial colors or fragrances or synthetic chemicals
- Moisturizing is great especially in winter and in dry climates
- Natural fresh scent and absorbs into skin nicely leaving a nice glow
- Super smooth feel that is perfect for everyday use
Ingredients Concern: Really none, although small chance of allergy to Citrus Aurantium (Bergamot) Peel Oil, or Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil,
Cons: Pricey, but moisturizes well
Key Ingredients: sodium hyaluronate, aloe, jojoba seed oil
All Ingredients: Hordeum Vulgare Leaf Juice*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua/Water/Eau, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Cetearyl Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Mel/Honey/Miel, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Propanediol, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantium (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, Sclerotium Gum, Sorbitan Palmitate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol
 Murray JC, Burch JA, et al. A topical antioxidant solution containing vitamins C and E stabilized by ferulic acid provides protection for human skin against damage caused by ultraviolet irradiation. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008;59(3):418-25.
 Lin TK, et al. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(1):70.
 Goel N, Rohilla H, Singh G, Punia P. Antifungal Activity of Cinnamon Oil and Olive Oil against Candida Spp. Isolated from Blood Stream Infections. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016;10(8):DC09-11.
 Roudsari MR, et al. Health effects of probiotics on the skin. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2015;55(9):1219-40.