- Powerful, anti-aging night cream that moisturizes the skin for up to 48 hours
- Contains pure retinol, hyaluronic acid, evening primrose oil, argan oil, the revolutionary Fision TM, and Baobab TienTM
- One of the strongest non-prescription anti-aging blends
- Lasting moisture for up to 48 hours eliminates the need for a day moisturizer
- Hydrates, firms, and tightens the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots
- Ideal for firming the neck and chest
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Promotes surges in cellular activity
- Boosts the skin's ability to produce hyaluronic acid
- Protects the skin from UV-induced damage and photoaging
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula
- Beneficial for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin
- Made in the USA
- Non-GMO, fragrance-free, paraben-free, and cruelty-free
Ingredients Concern: Retinol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin
Cons: Users experiences with this cream may vary.
Retinol and tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) help improve firmness and skin tone, thereby targeting the signs of premature aging [1-3].
Panthenol (vitamin B5), argan oil, primrose oil, and hyaluronic acid have moisturizing properties that are beneficial for the skin [4-7].
Baobab demonstrates hydrating, moisturizing, and occlusive properties delay the loss of water from the skin .
Proline supports collagen synthesis, which strengthens the skin and promotes natural wound healing . Although references to a study were made regarding the efficacy of FisionTM to promote cellular viability, the actual study could not be located.
Anti-aging [1-3]; Skin firming [1, 2]; Improve skin health [1-5]
Retinol acts directly upon collagen metabolism by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin fibers, which helps reduce the signs of premature aging, including the appearance of wrinkles .
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) has anti-inflammatory, skin-smoothing, and photo-protecting properties, it helps the outer layer of the skin maintain its moisture, and it accelerates wound healing on the skin .
Panthenol (vitamin B5) promotes wound healing, targets acne, and helps the body combat acne-related skin issues . Panthenol, argan oil, primrose oil, and sodium hyaluronate also hydrate the skin and help it retain moisture [5-7]. Sodium Hyaluronate, which is a salt that is derived from hyaluronic acid, is more easily absorbed into the skin than hyaluronic acid .
Baobab use significantly decreases trans-epidermal water loss by approximately 28% and increases moisture hydration in the skin . Proline promotes skin protein synthesis that contributes to the production of collagen .
Key Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, Evening Primrose Oil, Argan, Baobab Extract, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Proline, FisionTM The % was not listed
All Ingredients: Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Gylcerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Argan, Kernel Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Evening Primrose Oil, Avocado Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Shea Butter, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydroxyproline, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol, Pea Protein, Glycine, Proline, Baobab Extract, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xantham Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, DMDM Hydantoin
Apply a light layer to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Gently massage into skin in an upward motion, nightly.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Binic I, Lazarevic V, Ljubenovic M, Mojsa J, Sokolovic D. Skin ageing: natural weapons and strategies. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:827248.
2. Micha√´lsson G, Juhlin L, Vahlquist A. Effects of oral zinc and vitamin A in acne. Arch Dermatol. 1977;113(1):31-6.
3. Murray JC, Burch JA, et al. A topical antioxidant solution containing vitamins C and E stabilized by ferulic acid provides protection for human skin against damage caused by ultraviolet irradiation. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2004;26(5):231-8. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008;59(3):418-25.
4. Heise R, Skazik C, Marquardt Y, et al. Dexpanthenol modulates gene expression in skin wound healing in vivo. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2012;25(5):241-248.
5. Vaxman F, Olender S, Lambert A, et al. Effect of pantothenic acid and ascorbic acid supplementation on human skin wound healing process. A double-blind, prospective and randomized trial. Eur Surg Res. 1995;27(3):158-166.
6. Muggli R. Systemic evening primrose oil improves the biophysical skin parameters of healthy adults. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2005;27(4):243-9.
7. Bukhari SNA, Roswandi NL, et al. Hyaluronic acid, a promising skin rejuvenating biomedicine: A review of recent updates and pre-clinical and clinical investigations on cosmetic and nutricosmetic effects. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018;120(Pt B):1682-1695.
8. Komane B, Vermaak I, et al. Beauty in Baobab: a pilot study of the safety and efficacy of Adansonia digitata seed oil. Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia. 2017;27(1):1-8.
9. Albaugh VL, Mukherjee K, Barbul A. Proline Precursors and Collagen Synthesis: Biochemical Challenges of Nutrient Supplementation and Wound Healing. J Nutr. 2017;147(11):2011-2017.