- Most potent, health-boosting astragalus veggie capsules on the market provides 3000 mg per capsule
- Pure and all-natural supplement made from astragalus root powder
- Completely tasteless and odorless
- Easy to swallow capsules
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and FDA standards
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Boosts immune system function
- Improves kidney function
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Has anti-aging properties
- Therapeutic servings
- Free of preservatives, soy, gluten, dairy, fillers, binders, heavy metals, pesticides, and toxins, artificial flavors, yeast, corn, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, sugar, starch, and wheat
Ingredients Concern: None discovered
Cons: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product, Consult doctor before use if you have, or have had, an autoimmune disorder, including multiple sclerosis, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, an organ transplant, acute infection or if you are taking any prescription medications, including immunosuppressive agents, Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
Cedric founded NusaPure with the belief that better health begins with better ingredients and better formulations. He made it now his personal mission to educate and inspire people to fuel their body with the best natural supplements and feel their best. Their products are made from 100% Natural and Herbal Ingredients. They do not use artificial fillers and use rigorous quality testing. Products are manufactured in a GMP facility in the USA.
Astragaloside IV is the primary active ingredient of astragalus that has been used as a medical herb in Chinese cultures for over 1,000 years [1-3]. Research shows that astragaloside IV helps enhance telomere survival (telomeres are the sequences of DNA at the ends of chromosomes) and subsequently influences the health of heart, lung, brain, mammary, kidney, endothelial, and hematopoietic cell, among others [1-3]. Astragaloside IV-enhanced telomere activity also promotes immune system function, cell longevity, anti-aging, and overall health [4-6].
Overall health [1-6]; Enhanced immune system, heart, lung, kidney function [1-6]
Research shows that astragaloside IV, the active component in astragalus functions as a telomerase activator. Telomerase is the enzyme that is responsible for maintaining the length of telomeres by adding of guanine-rich repetitive sequences to the ends of telomeres [1-3]. Telomeres are the sequences of DNA at the ends of chromosomes. Enhanced telomerase activity leads to the maintenance of long telomeres, which increases cell survival (e.g., heart, lung, kidney, brain cells, etc.), this enzyme also influences the activity of immune system cells, and the ability of astragaloside IV to reactivate the telomerase enzyme also leads to anti-aging as this enzyme protects the ends of chromosomes [4-6].
Ingredients: Astragalus Root Extract.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (from capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with meals. Please, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Yung LY, Lam WS, Ho MK, et al. Astragaloside IV and cycloastragenol stimulate the phosphorylation of extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase in multiple cell types. Planta Med. 2012;78(2):115-21.
2. Bensky D, Gamble A, Kaptchuk TJ. Chinese herbal medicine: materia medica. Revised edition. Seattle: Eastland Press; 1993: 581
3. Chen G, Huang W. Progress in pharmacological effects of compositions of Astragalus membranaceus. Chin J New Drugs 2008;17:1482-1485.
4. Wang Y, Li X, Song C, Hu Z. Effect of astragaloside IV on T, B lymphocyte proliferation and peritoneal macrophage function in mice. Acta Pharmacol Sin 2002;23:263-266.
5. Xu H, You C, Zhang R, Gao P, Wang Z. Effects of Astragalus polysaccharides and astragalosides on the phagocytosis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis by macrophages. J Int Med Res 2007;35:84-90.
6. Fauce SR, Jamieson BD, et al. Telomerase-based pharmacologic enhancement of antiviral function of human CD8+ T lymphocytes. J Immunol 2008;181:7400-7406.