BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin Vegan Formula by Nutrex Hawaii
Purity Tested: Passed tests for contaminants See USP verification
- Naturally grown Hawaiian Astaxanthin (12 mg) supplement for the joints, skin, and eyes
- Supports quicker recovery from physical activity
- Reduces exercise-induced oxidative stress that leads to stiffness and soreness
- Provides UV radiation protection for the skin
- Supports enhanced skin moisture and a more healthy appearance
- Contains astaxanthin from 100% non-GMO microalgae (Haematococcus pluvialis) source
- Supplement contains USP, IGEN (non-GMO-tested), and NAXA verified natural astaxanthin
- Produced in GMP certified facility under extensive quality control
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, gluten, GMOs, lactose, yeast, wheat, BSE, artificial colors, and industrial pollutants
- Supports Joint, Skin and Eye Health Naturally with Results You Can Feel. Also supports Brain Health, Recovery from Exercise, Supports Skin during Sun Exposure, and Supports Immune Function
- BioAstin by Nutrex Hawaii has been the Nation's #1 brand of Astaxanthin for over a decade and is one of the highest quality Astaxanthins on the market
- BioAstin is recommended for individuals interested in supporting quick recovery from strenuous exercise or physical activity or those interested in reducing oxidative stress that causes soreness and stiffness
- Astaxanthin is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants; it's 100 times stronger than Vitamin E and 800 times stronger in relative antioxidant activity than CoQ10
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is grown naturally in Kona Hawaii.
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified Product
- Contains the ingredients listed on the label, in the declared potency and amount
- Does not contain harmful levels of specified contaminants
- Will break down and release into the body within specified amount of time
- Has been made using safe, sanitary and well-controlled manufacturing practices according to FDA and USP guildelines
Ingredients Concern: None
Cons: In some people astaxanthin may cause reduced blood pressure, skin pigmentation changes, unwanted hair growth, hormonal changes.
US-based company that naturally grows botanicals on their farm in Kona, Hawaii, USA. The botanicals are grown safely with water and sun, and then prepared through a unique farm to bottle process that ensures premium grade, high quality supplements from a trustworthy source.
From Hawaii's bright, sunny Kona coast, their farm receives more sunlight than any other coastal location in the United States enabling Nutrex Hawaiian Products to grow continuously for 12 months a year. Thier ponds have been in operation since 1984.
Nutrex Hawaii is the only microalgae farm located in a BioSecure Zone that prohibits the use of harmful pesticides and genetically modified organisms. They're grown without using any harmful pesticides or herbicides.
The astaxanthin products are grown with 100% potable drinking water. This water is collected from Hawaii's pristine aquifer.