The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Green Pastures Cod Liver Oil
Fermented cod liver fish oil exclusively caught from the Bering Sea & Aleutian island of Alaska combined with High Vitamin Butter Oil based on studies of Dr Price showing better synergistic results.
Traveling and avoiding taste of cod liver
What's in It
Do not test for EPA/DHA (DHA is about 10% of mg)
Ingredients of Concern
Purity tested: Third party tested for purity
- Blue Ice Royal Blend contains 2/3 Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil and 1/3 Gold Concentrated Butter oil
- X Factor gold concentrated butter oil is produced with cows that eat 100 percent rapidly growing grass
- Oil is extracted without heat, and lacto-fermented
- Fish oil is independently tested for purity
- Sourced with certfied sustainable seafood
- No additives
- Fermentation is a natural enzymatic action to release oil from liver
- Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council
Ingredients Concern: None
- Shellfish allergy indicated
- Some people do experience digestive discomfort when they take the Fermented Cod Liver Oil or other fish oils including bloating and gas
Fermented cod liver oil
Take 2 capsules daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.