- Keto testing strips can be used when starting a keto diet to determine when you're in ketosis
- After eating to determine if certain foods cause you to come out of ketosis
- When restarting a keto diet to show you when you're back in ketosis
- While traveling to test ketone levels easily on the go
- Offers quick, easy ketone testing
- No pricking your fingers or buying expensive breath-testing equipment
- Find out if you're in ketosis in seconds
- High quality strips
- results in seconds
- easy to use
- professional lab grade
- Doctor developed
- On-the-go ketosis testing
- 100 strips per bottle with accurate results and measurement of ketone levels without the mess of having to use a keto blood testing kit
- Not just for the keto diet
- The ketosis strips can also be used to measure ketones for those on the Atkins diet or Low Carb diet
- Ketone test strips are cheaper and less invasive compared to blood ketone testing
Ingredients Concern: None discovered
Cons: May need to have a sanitary container available to obtain a urine sample for testing. Research indicates that ketone levels in the urine are most reliably detected in the early morning and post-dinner .Your hydration levels can impact your ketone testing results. For consistency, it's best to test in the morning before drinking liquids.
Perfect Keto Founder Dr Anthony Gustin, DC, MS created a company all about the Keto diet. He is passionate about using fat as a fuel (ketosis) instead of carbohydrates which he deems a dirty fuel. The goal is to burn fat as a fuel and receive increased brain function. He says a lot of other companies use bad ingredients in their snacks while Perfect Keto does not use any added sugar, fillers, artificial ingredients, glutens, grains, corn or soy. Backed by science, the company believes in deriving supplements from whole foods sources like coconut, almond, sunflower, coffee, cacao, macadamia, and vanilla bean. The company says it will never compromise on quality.
Ideal for measuring the state of ketosis in the ketogenic diet using a simple ketone strip. This ketone test is easier to use than other keto kits such as a keto blood meter or breath analyzer ketone monitor . Quick, easy, and reliable urinalysis testing for ketosis .
Urine testing for ketone levels and ketosis 
Urine ketone test strips are over-the-counter reagent strips that determine the presence of a ketone called acetoacetate (AA), and provide an estimated measurement upon reaction with nitroprusside salt and urine . The end of the strip is passed through the urine stream or dipped into a cup containing urine and the color of the strip is compared to the color chart provided with the product. The reaction takes between 15-65 seconds .
Key Ingredients: Ketone testing strip
All Ingredients: Ketone testing strip
Immerse the strip into urine for a second. Shake off excess urine. Hold the strip horizontally for 40 seconds. Match the test pad results to the color chart on the label.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Urbain P, Bertz H. Monitoring for compliance with a ketogenic diet: what is the best time of day to test for urinary ketosis? Nutr Metab (Lond). 2016;13:77. 2. Fukao T, Lopaschuk GD, Mitchell GA. Pathways and control of ketone body metabolism: on the fringe of lipid biochemistry. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2004;70:243‚Äì51. doi: 10.1016/j.plefa.2003.11.001.