- Rich, luxurious, and 100% natural cocoa butter block improves the health of the skin and hair
- Raw, Kocher certified, and authentic cocoa butter slows the signs of aging
- Targets itchy, dry, irritated skin and stretch marks
- Soothes mouth sores, chapped lips, rashes, and sunburn
- Cocoa butter is prime-pressed from cacao liquor that is made from African and Latin American cocoa beans
- Ready to use
- Natural chocolate aroma
- All Natural Vegan-Product of USA
- NO Animal Testing
- Free of alcoholic fragrances, synthetic chemicals, sulfates, or para-bans.
Ingredients Concern: None discovered
Cons: If any unusual breakouts or discomfort occurs, discontinue use immediately
Cacao contains numerous health-enhancing substances that include antioxidants (e.g., flavonoids), healthy fats, starch, proteins (theobromine), natural sugars, amino acids, and caffeine , that help rejuvenate the skin and hair [1-5].
Skin soothing, moisturizing, and rejuvenation [1, 2]; Improve skin and hair health [1-5]
Cocoa butter contains various vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids, and proteins that promote skin health by helping repair free radical skin damage . Its nutrients also enhance blood circulation, which supports skin health, including the scalp, as well as hair growth [1-5]. In addition, cocoa butter has anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for irritated skin or a dry, itchy scalp .
Key Ingredients: Pure Natural Cocoa (Cacao) Butter (Theobrama Oil) Prime Pressed from Cocoa Liquor
All Ingredients: Pure Natural Cocoa (Cacao) Butter (Theobrama Oil) Prime Pressed from Cocoa Liquor
If any unusual breakouts or discomfort occurs, discontinue use immediately. For Body, Facial and Hair Use, place tub upside down to remove block of Cocoa Butter on clean surface. Using a knife, cut off desired size smooth chunk for usage. For body and facial use, massage a chunk in a circular motion until product absorbs into your skin. Above eyelids use your smallest finger. Apply no less than 1 mm thick twice daily for maximum results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Saporito F, Sandri G, et al. Essential oil-loaded lipid nanoparticles for wound healing. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;13:175-186.
2. 1. Nehlig A. The neuroprotective effects of cocoa flavanol and its influence on cognitive performance. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2013;75(3):716-727.
3. 2. Irsfeld M, Spadafore M, Pr√º√ü BM. Œ≤-phenylethylamine, a small molecule with a large impact. WebmedCentral. 2013;4(9):4409.
4. 3. Clapperton J. Contribution of genotype to cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) Tropic Agric (Trinidad) 1994;71:303-308.
5. 4. Lee KW, Kim YJ, Lee HJ, Lee CY. Cocoa has more phenolic phytochemicals and a higher antioxidant capacity than teas and red wine. J Agric Food Chem. 2003;51(25):7292-5.