Types of chemical peels used to help reduce skin damage
Glycolic Acid 10% Gel Peel AHA (Professional Chemical Peel) - 1 fl oz Ideal For Acne, Oily Skin, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Brown Spots, Blackheads, Large Pores
- A Professionally Formulated Chemical Peel. Each bottle contains approx. 15-20 full facial Peels. Actual Product color: Clear
- Supports natural cell turnover. Encourages increased cell turnover for renewed skin clarity. Helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles WITHOUT VISIBLE PEELING.
- Works great on face, neck, back, hands, arms and legs. Perform a peel weekly for 6-8 weeks in the absence of skin irritation.
- Divines offers an unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee. Just contact us to get a refund of your order and you get to keep the bottle. No questions asked and no need to return anything.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Supports natural cell turnover
- Penetrates the epidermal & dermal layers of the skin
- Increases skin absorption rate
- Derived from sugar cane
- Better skin penetration as this important alpha hydroxy acid is the smallest of the fruit acids
- Small molecule size of alpha hydroxy acid promotes the removal of dead cells on the surface of the skin
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Supports supple, plump skin
- heightens the body's natural wound healing abilities
Ingredients Concern: According to EWG, glycolic acid has 1-4 score depending on its use
Cons: More is not better, Follow the directions carefully, Keep away from direct sunlight
Key Ingredients: Glycolic Acid 10%
All Ingredients: Glycolic Acid 10%;Distilled water