Get into the pore of all face washes and what to really avoid!
Juice Beauty Green Apple Brightening Gel Cleanser
- Natural fragrance
- Contains malic acid from organic green apples to help refine and exfoliate skin
- Customers say it creates a "glow" to their skin
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Malic acid from apples and glycolic acid from sugar cane help brighten and even out skin tones while diminishing signs of sun aging
- Coconut cleansers help remove impurities
- Nourishes your skin with algae and aloe
- Detoxifies your skin with sage, lemon & dandelion botanicals
- No parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances
- Made with organic ingredients
- Developed by Karen Behnke, a wellness entrepreneur, who seeks to clean up the beauty space
Ingredients Concern: None
Cons: Not recommended for very sensitive or rosacea skin due to the malic acid content
Using products with acids in it can cause your skin to be sensitive to the sun. Wear sunscreen.
Key Ingredients: Malic Acid, Apple Juice (Organic) (pyrus malus) Rich in vitamins, potent malic alpha-hydroxy acids, phytonutrients, flavonoids, phenols and provides powerful antioxidant activity to help promote beautiful skin;Raw Cane Sugar (Organic) (saccharum officinarum) Rich in glycolic alpha-hydroxy acids that help effectively exfoliate;Sage Leaf (Organic) (salvia officinalis) Potent antioxidant properties that can help effectively cleanse.
All Ingredients: pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, glycerin‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, coco-glucoside‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, decyl glucoside‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, lauryl glucoside‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, xanthan gum‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, caprylyl/capryl glucoside‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, vacciniumm myrtillus (bilberry fruit extract)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane extract)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, acer saccharum (sugar maple extract)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange fruit extract)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, citrus limon (lemon extract)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf extract)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, salvia officinalis (sage leaf extract)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, camellia sinensis (black tea leaf extract)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, tocopherol (Vitamin E)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate, citric acid, beta-sitosterol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange oil)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, litsea cubeba (may chang oil)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†, cinnamomum camphora (ho wood oil)‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
* Certified organic ingredient
‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä† Plant derived
 Van Scott EJ, Ditre CM, Yu RJ. Alpha-hydroxyacids in the treatment of signs of photoaging. Clin Dermatol. 1996 Mar-Apr;14(2):217-26. Review. PubMed PMID:9117988
 Kornhauser, A.L., Coelho, S.G., & Hearing, V.J. (2010). Applications of hydroxy acids: classification, mechanisms, and photoactivity. Clinical, cosmetic and investigational dermatology: CCID, 3, 135 - 142.