- Natural hair serum infused with premium grade Biotin for all hair types
- Beneficial for men and women with thin looking hair
- Perfect for everyone in the family and is safe on all hair types:normal, dry, oily, color treated, damaged, or ethnic
- Made in the USA
- formulated and manufactured with care inside state-of-the-art
- FDA registered facility
- Natural DHT blocker
- Hair regrowth stimulator
- Scalp moisturizer
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Lessens hair thinning and hair loss
- Reduces scalp irritation and redness
- Removes excess oils and follicle-clogging dirt
- Improves circulation of nutrients to the scalp
- Adds thickness and volume to dry, brittle hair
- Makes your hair shiny and smooth
- Volumizes the hair roots to help stop breakage
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free, and Non-GMO
Ingredients Concern: Phenoxyethanol
Cons: Phenoxyethanol may cause skin (scalp) irritation for some people.
Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is an essential nutrient that is well known for its ability to support strong, vibrant skin (scalp) and hair [1-4]. Consuming biotin regularly helps prevent the occurrence of scalp irritation and hair loss [4, 5]. Red Clover and Saw Palmetto targets a substance that is associated with hair loss known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT) [7, 8]. Jojoba oil helps loosen and promotes the removal of sebum from the scalp, which is a thick substance that is linked to hair loss in some individuals .
Promotes hair growth [1-5]; Lesses thinning hair [4, 5]; Targets scalp irritation [4, 5]
Biotin boosts metabolism and functions as a co-enzyme that enhances the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, fats (fatty acids) and other nutrients that nourish the hair [1-5]. Fatty acids in particular, strengthen the protective outer layer of the body's cells, including those that make up hair follicles . Therefore, biotin promotes healthy hair growth by ensuring that vital nutrients are released from food and properly transported throughout the body (e.g. scalp and hair follicles). A hormonal imbalance may cause certain enzymes such as 5-alpha-reductase may begin to convert testosterone in both men and women into a stronger substance called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Increased DHT levels leads to the accumulation of a thick, dandruff-like substance called sebum. Sebum can clog the roots of the scalp, which can subsequently disrupt nutrient transport to the scalp and hair follicles, hair loss. Herbs such as Red clover and Saw Palmetto block DHT activity, thereby preventing the buildup of sebum and hair loss [7, 8]. Jojoba oil mimics the texture of sebum and this reduces the production of sebum on the scalp .
Key Ingredients: Biotin; Red clover; Saw palmetto; Jojoba oil (The % or mgs were not disclosed.)
All Ingredients: Water (Aqua);Glycerin; ORGANIC Aloe Barbadensis Leaf; Caffeine;Biotin;Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Blossom; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Symphytum Officinalis Flower Extract; Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract; Xanthan Gum; Phenoxyethanol; Ethylhexylglycerin
For best results, apply after TruePure Caffeine Shampoo and TruePure Argan Oil Conditioner. Spray a liberal amount directly onto hair and scalp and massage in circular motions. Maximum results are achieved if used at least 2-3 times per week.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Zempleni J, Wijeratne SSK, Hassan YI. Biotin. Biofactors 2009;35:36-46.
2. Zempleni J, Mock DM. Biotin biochemistry and human requirements. J Nutr Biochem. 1999;10(3):128-138.
3. Zempleni J, Hassan YI, Wijeratne SS. Biotin and biotinidase deficiency. Expert Rev Endocrinol Metab. 2008;3(6):715-724.
4. Maarouf M, Platto JF, Shi VY. The role of nutrition in inflammatory pilosebaceous disorders: Implication of the skin-gut axis. Australas J Dermatol. 2019;60(2):e90-e98.
5. Trueb RM. Serum biotin levels in women complaining of hair loss. Int J Trichology 2016;8: 73-77.
6. Wakil SJ, Abu-Elheiga LA. Fatty acid metabolism: target for metabolic syndrome. J Lipid Res. 2009;50 Suppl:S138-43.
7. Marcoccia D, Georgiev MI, Alipieva KI, Lorenzetti S. Inhibition of the DHT-induced PSA secretion by Verbascum xanthophoeniceum and Serenoa repens extracts in human LNCaP prostate epithelial cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;155(1):616-25.
8. Rondanelli M, Perna S, Peroni G, Guido D. A bibliometric study of scientific literature in Scopus on botanicals for treatment of androgenetic alopecia. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2016; 15(2):120-30.
9. Sandha GK, Swami VK. Jojoba oil as an organic, shelf stable standard oil-phase base for cosmetic industry.2009;2(2):300-306.