- Natural, cold-pressed, organic, and 100% pure pumpkin seed oil for enhanced hair, skin, and nail moisturization
- Potent oil is made in the USA
- Therapeutic grade
- Contains a variety of nutrients that nourish the hair, promote hair growth, hydrate the skin, and strengthen the nails
- Pumpkin Seed Oil has anti-inflammatory properties
- Daily emollient that targets breakouts and blemishes
- Supports natural healing of acne scars and stretch marks with each application
- Can be used to clean wounds to reduce the occurrence of scarring
- Strengthens hair at the follicles
- Fights enzymes that cause hair loss,Targets split-ends and heat-induced hair damage
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Promotes the healthy renewal of collagen and elastin which lessens that signs of aging
- Kosher, vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Paraben free
- Alcohol free
- Anti-animal testing
Ingredients Concern: None discovered
Cons: Store out of direct sunlight, Keep away from flames and high heat, Avoid any eye contact.
Pumpkin seed oil has potent antioxidant activity that is beneficial for the skin, hair, and nails .
Research indicates that pumpkin seed oil promotes hair growth in individuals with hair loss problems . It also contains nutrients including vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids that promote moisture retention, skin firmness and tightness, in addition to soothing skin irritation, supporting hair growth, and boosting nail strength [3, 4]. In particular, pumpkin seed oil contains squalene, which has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe the skin and scalp .
Skin, hair, and nail health [1-3]; Promotes hair growth, Restores hair strength; soothes scalp irritation [1-4]; Moisturizes the skin, targets skin damage; supports strong nails [1-4]
Pumpkin seed oil is rich in antioxidants that target inflammation in the skin and protect cells from harmful free radicals . Pumpkin seed oil contains phytosterols, which are moisturizing form of cholesterols that are believed to promote hair growth .
It is also proposed that phytosterols may block hormones and enzymes in skin cells within the scalp that cause hair loss .
Pumpkin seed also contains zinc, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, and Squalene, which improve the firmness of the skin and stronger nails by promoting enhanced collagen production, providing essential fatty acids that moisturize and soothe irritated the skin, and supplying skin cells with antioxidant protection from UV and other environmental agents [3, 4].
Key Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Oil 100%
All Ingredients: Pure, semi-filtered, natural, cold-pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo) 100%
Hair: Use as a scalp massage for healing the effects of dandruff, dry skin, and to stimulate hair follicles for fuller hair.
Skin: Apply a few drops to clean skin to prevent acne, premature aging, and mild UV protection.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Fruhwirth GO, Wenzl T, et al. Fluorescence screening of antioxidant capacity in pumpkin seed oils and other natural oils. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol. 2003;105(6):266-274.
2. Cho YH, Lee SY, Jeong DW, Choi EJ, Kim YJ, Lee JG, Yi YH, Cha HS. Effect of pumpkin seed oil on hair growth in men with androgenetic alopecia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014;2014:549721.
3. Zanzottera F, Bizzaro G, et al. Efficacy of a Nutritional Supplement, Standardized in Fatty Acids and Phytosterols, on Hair Loss and Hair Health in both Women and Men. J Cosmo Trichol 2017;3:2.
4. Wo≈Çosik K, Kna≈õ M, Zalewska A, et al. The importance and perspective of plant-based squalene in cosmetology. J Cosmet Sci. 2013;64(1):59-66.