Menagerie Hair Serum
- Nourishes hair and scalp with 10 essential oils
- Known as a really good "anti-frizz" serum for those with unruly hair
- No fillers, chemicals or preservatives
- Avocado oil may help unclog blocked follicles
- Lavender, rosemary, jojoba, and peppermint essential oils may help with hair growth in combination with effective hair growth treatments.
- Vegan, Gluten, GMO FREE
- This is all organic
Ingredients Concern: None
- Greasy, Pricey, Results vary
- Needs time to show diference
- Castor oil, on its own, has been used by some for hair growth but never proven scientifically to work
- Scent is not liked by some
Strength is high because there are no fillers or water which is usually the first ingredient in most serums. It only has pure essential oils.
Results for hair growth are low because some of the key ingredients that have science behind them are lower on the ingredient list like peppermint, lavender, and rosemary. Castor oil has not been scientifically proven to stimulate hair growth. For nourishment, this will bring a temporary nourishing effect to both hair and scalp.
This has all safe, organic ingredients with no fillers.
Organic Cold Pressed Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado, Organic Virgin Olive, Grape Seed, Aragon, Jojoba, Coconut, Lavender, Peppermint & Rosemary Essential oil