- Over the counter pharmaceutical medical grade feminine boric acid hypoallergenic vaginal suppositories
- Each suppository delivers a recommended dosage of 600 mg of boric acid
- Vaginal cleanser
- All natural colors
- New patented capsule
- Same trusted ingredient
- Locking dimples prevent splitting
- Closely matched locking rings prevent leakage
- Carefully formulated in collaboration with qualified gynecologists
- Stronger rounded ends are more resistant to deformation
- Quickly targets vaginal odor, discharge, dryness, and irritation
- Supports pH Balance
- Promotes vaginal health
- Targets vaginal candidiasis
- Can be used from the comforts of home
- FDA registered
- GMP certified
Ingredients Concern: None discovered
Cons: Women who are pregnant, nursing, have vaginal bleeding or other vaginal issues need to speak with a clinician before using. May not produce the same experience for all users.
According to research, boric acid (H3BO3) has been used for hundreds of years for vaginal infections and it is commonly used by physicians and individuals as an inexpensive, easy to use, and accessible approach for candidiasis and bacterial vaginosis, including cases that do not improve after taking antifungal medication [1, 2].
Vaginal health [1-3]
Boric acid has strong antiviral and antifungal activity that restricts the growth of Candida albicans and Candida glabrata, among others [1-3]. More specifically, it disrupts the yeast's natural life cycle, thereby preventing it from growing and becoming infectious .
Key Ingredients: Boric Acid 600 mg
All Ingredients: Boric Acid 600 mg, Gelatin (capsules)
Simply use 1 NutraBlast Boric acid suppository per day before bedtime for 7 consecutive days. The suppository's powerful soothing formula starts working within a single day! You can insert using a suppository applicator or with your fingers. If the symptoms persist, repeat for another week. In severe cases, use one (1) Boric Life suppository every 12 hours. For recurring maintenance, it can be used once a week. For vaginal Use Only. Keep out of reach of children. Not For oral Consumption.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Zeron Mullins M, Trouton KM. BASIC study: is intravaginal boric acid non-inferior to metronidazole in symptomatic bacterial vaginosis? Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2015;16:315.
2. Van Slyke KK, Michel VP, Rein MF. Treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis with boric acid powder. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981;141(2):145-8.
3. Larsen B, Petrovic M, De Seta F. Boric Acid and Commercial Organoboron Products as Inhibitors of Drug-Resistant Candida albicans. Mycopathologia. 2018;183(2):349-357.