- USDA certified organic rosehip seed oil for healthier hair, softer, smoother, brighter skin, and strong nails
- Potent oil moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and acne scars
- Targets acne
- For all skin types
- Made in the USA
- Extracted from rosehip seeds through cold pressed technology which leave it unrefined and pure
- No fillers
- No carrier oils,Cruelty-free
Ingredients Concern: None
The vitamin C component of rosehip has antioxidant properties that target irritated, inflamed skin, including skin that has UV damage, and this vitamin also acts directly upon collagen metabolism by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin fibers in the skin, hair, and nails .
Rosehip also contains vitamin A that helps improve firmness and skin tone, thereby targeting the signs of premature aging .
Rosehip contains oleic acid and other essential fatty acids with antioxidant properties that promote wound healing by stimulating the synthesis of collagen in the skin, including the scalp, and the nails [3-5]. It has also been shown to ease sunburn .
Strong, healthy hair, skin, and nails [1-5]
The vitamin C component of rosehip is a powerful antioxidant that penetrates the membrane of cells throughout the body, thereby boosting the health of skin as well as immune system function .
Rosehip also contains vitamin A that acts directly upon collagen metabolism by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin fibers, which helps reduce the signs of premature aging, including the appearance of wrinkles . It also accelerates the epithelial (tissue-related) and vascular (e.g., blood flow) components of the healing process, thereby improving wound healing .
The oleic acid in rosehip supports the growth of new connective tissue in skin by promoting collagen synthesis, while its additional essential fatty acids help ease sunburn due to their soothing and wound healing properties [3, 4].
Rosehip also contains omega-3 fatty acids that have cannabinoids which exhibit anti-inflammatory properties .
Key Ingredients: Organic Rosehip Seed Oil The % was not listed
All Ingredients: Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
Apply 2-3 drops to your fingers and gently massage onto your face, neck, and/or body.
Kate's favorite moisturizer formula is:
4 drops of Jojoba Oil
2 drops of Rosehip Seed Oil
1 drop of Tea Tree Oil
Use your finger to mix the oils in your palm for 5 seconds and gently massage onto your face.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Fernandes M, Pinheiro NM, Crema VO, Mendon√ßa AC. Effects of microdermabrasion on skin rejuvenation. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2014;16(1):26-31.
2. Andrews SN, Zarnitsyn V, Bondy B, Prausnitz MR. Optimization of microdermabrasion for controlled removal of stratum corneum. Int J Pharm. 2011;407: 95-104.