- Natural, organic, 100% pure cold-pressed coconut oil for enhanced skin and hair health
- Fast-absorbing oil
- Light and non-sticky
- Moisturizes facial skin
- Conditions damaged lifeless hair that is prone to split ends
- Improves skin tone
- Reaches deep into the pores to promote natural cleansing and makeup removal
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin and scalp, making it smooth and supple
- Strengthens hair by conditioning each strand, to make it vibrant, healthy and lustrous
- Improves the quality of damaged, lifeless hair
Ingredients Concern: None discovered
Cons: May not produce the same experience for all users, Oil solidifies when it becomes cold, Must also be kept away from direct sunlight
Coconut promotes skin health, including the scalp, and enhances the body's ability to prevent and/or repair UV-induced skin and hair damage [1-4]. Coconut oil supports moisture retention in dry skin including the scalp and helps targets acne, especially when it is used topically [1-4]. It also has the ability to target harmful microorganisms that can negatively affect skin and scalp health .
Skin and hair health [1-3]; Promotes hair growth, Restores hair strength; soothes scalp irritation [1-5]; Moisturizes the skin, targets skin damage [1-5]
Coconut oil supports moisture retention on dry, irritated skin (e.g., scalp) and it helps targets skin inflammation [1-4]. In addition, it contains healthy saturated fats that nourish and moisturize the skin and hair. It also contains lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties .
Key Ingredients: Cold pressed Cocus nucifera (coconut) oil
All Ingredients: Cold pressed Cocus nucifera (coconut) oil
For best results, apply a few drops directly on the skin and hair. Can be used with other carrier oils and essential oils. Perform a patch test on inner elbow, keep for 30 minutes. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Agero AL, Verallo-Rowell VM. A randomized double-blind controlled trial comparing extra virgin coconut oil with mineral oil as a moisturizer for mild to moderate xerosis. Dermatitis 2004;15:109-16.
2. Evangelista MT, Abad-Casintahan F, Lopez-Villafuerte L. The effect of topical virgin coconut oil on SCORAD index, transepidermal water loss, and skin capacitance in mild to moderate pediatric atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blind, clinical trial. Int J Dermatol. 2014 Jan;53(1):100-8.
3. Rele AS, Mohile RB. Effect of mineral oil, sunflower oil, and coconut oil on prevention of hair damage. J Cosmet Sci. 2003;54(2):175-92.
4. Koraƒá RR, Khambholja KM. Potential of herbs in skin protection from ultraviolet radiation. Pharmacogn Rev. 2011;5(10):164-73.
5. Kabara JJ, Swieczkowski DM, et al. Fatty acids and derivatives as antimicrobial agents. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1972;2(1):23-8.