- Dermatologist recommended, luxury quality micro-needling instrument with 540 titanium needles that improve skin health
- Promotes healthy, young-looking skin
- Targets acne, scars, the appearance of wrinkles, photodamage, and photoaging
- The 0.25 mm needle length is deemed as safe for at-home use
- Non-invasive roller is less expensive than professional microneedle treatment
- Same skin benefits as professional microneedling with weekly or bi-weekly use of this titanium needle-based roller
- Microneedling is a part of the beauty routine for many celebrities
- Plastic protector for the roller is included to help keep it clean and free of bumps on the needles
Ingredients Concern: None discovered
Cons: May not produce the same experience for all users, Rollers that are not cleaned regularly can lead to injury or infection
Microneedling provides depth-control and deep dermal penetration to skin tissue at various levels, it causes very few side effects, and the downtime is minimal . Research shows that microneedling can dramatically improve the appearance of the skin, especially skin on the face and neck [1, 2].
Skin rejuvenation and improved skin health [1, 2]
Microneedling is a minimally invasive approach that involves the use of very fine sterilized needles (e.g., titanium needles 0.25 mm) to create microscopic tears in the surface of the skin . These microscopic wounds lead to the activation of a several wound-healing processes that the release growth factors from the healthy surrounding tissue and this stimulates the production of collagen in the skin [1, 2]. Microneedling has been found to be beneficial at targeting acne, scars, the appearance of wrinkles, and other signs of photodamage and photoaging [1, 2].
Key Ingredients: Derma Roller Cosmetic Needling Instrument - 540 Titanium needles (0.25 mm)
All Ingredients: Derma Roller Cosmetic Needling Instrument
1. Use alcohol to clean the derma roller.
2. apply suitable functional nutrition onto the area if is required.
3. roll the roller back and forth 3-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically and diagonally ( see the pictures in the box) maintaining the same speed and pressure.
4. after you finish to use the roller apply your skin nutritional cream.
5. Clean the derma roller after each usage.
- Our non-invasive, cosmetic instrument has a 0.25mm needle length which is considered safe for home use. Dermatologists recommend at-home rollers to be no longer than .25mm. Rollers should be sanitized BEFORE and AFTER all usage for the highest results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Singh A, Yadav S. Microneedling: advances and widening horizons. Indian dermatology online journal. 2016 Jul;7(4):244.
2. Hou A, Cohen B, Haimovic A, Elbuluk N. Microneedling: A Comprehensive Review. Dermatol Surg. 2017 Mar; 43(3):321-339.