- Permanent hair coloring gel with natural and organic ingredients that protect the hair
- Provide gray coverage
- Gentle protein-based formula
- Professionally developed in salons
- Made with the healthiest and most beneficial certified organic ingredients
- Contains certified organic argan oil, aloe vera, orange extracts, chamomile, comfrey, coconut oil, vitamins C and E
- Produces a beautifully healthy and natural coloring experience
- Low pH levels stop the hair cuticles from opening and minimizes any damage
- Low pH is suitable for asthmatics
- Achieve darker shades
- Maximum color performance
- Improves quality of hair
- Optimal scalp comfort
- Easy to use
- Pleasant fruit fragrance
- For all hair types Certified Vegan
- Free of harsh chemicals that damage hair cuticles
- Ammonia-free, Resorcinol-free, Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Silicone-free, Nonoxynol-free, Cruelty-free by PETA
Ingredients Concern: PEG-2 Soyamine; PEG-4 Rapeseedamide; Ethanolamine; -Amino-2Hydroxytoluene; p-Aminophenol; Sodium Sulphite; p-Phenylenediamine; Tetrasodium EDTA; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Hydrogen Peroxide; Phenoxyethanol
Cons: Heat application during coloring is necessary for results, This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a patch test according to accompanying directions should first be made, This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows, May cause blindness, Several of the ingredients have high EWG scores
Coconut promotes skin health, including the scalp, and enhances the body's ability to prevent and/or repair UV-induced skin and hair damage [1-4].
Vitamin C and E have potent antioxidant properties that help create a protective barrier on the surface of the skin (scalp) .
Argan oil and rosehip seed oil have moisturizing properties that are beneficial for the skin, including the scalp and hair follicles [6, 7].
Proteins help restore damaged hair and make hair follicles smoother and more compact .
Orange extracts help improve skin (scalp) health, promotes hair growth, removes hard-water build-up, targets dandruff, and adds bounce to limp, oily hair .
Aloe barbadensis boost the body's natural wound healing processes, which supports the health of the scalp and hair follicles .
Chamomile has soothing properties that help target skin (scalp) irritation, redness, and itching .
Permanent hair coloring that offers hair protection [1-6, 8]
Coconut oil supports moisture retention on dry, irritated skin (e.g., scalp) and it helps targets skin inflammation [1-4].
Vitamin C and E have anti-inflammatory, skin-smoothing, and photo-protecting properties that help the outer layer of the skin (scalp) maintain its moisture, and it accelerates wound healing on the skin (scalp) .
Argan oil and rosehip seed oil moisturize the hair and scalp due to their unsaturated fatty acid content, which helps restore volume, elasticity, and shine to thin looking hair [6, 7].
Protein supplies the hair with glutamine and amino acids that nourish the hair. It also helps the hair retain moisture, reduces porosity, and adds volume to thin hair by penetrating the hair shaft in order for it to be absorbed by the hair's inner fibers .
Orange extracts provide antioxidants that offer UV protection to the skin (scalp) and its vitamin C content supports collagen production in both the skin (scalp) and the hair .
Aloe barbadensis has anti-inflammatory properties that help restore and maintain the skin (scalp) barrier, which also supports healthy hair .
Research shows that chamomile has a soothing and softening effect on the skin (scalp) due to its terpenoid and flavonoid components .
Key Ingredients: Argan oil, Aloe vera, Orange extracts, Chamomile, Comfrey, Coconut oil, Vitamins C and E, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein The % or mgs were not listed.
All Ingredients: PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, *Alcohol Denatured, **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, Banana extract, 4-Amino-2Hydroxytoluene, **Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulphite, p-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Hydrosulphite, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Argan Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol. Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10. *Soil Association Organic Standard. **Natural & Organic Standard (ECOCERT)
Step 1: Simply pour Colorfix and Color Gel into a non-metallic glass or plastic bowl. Step 2: Apply the mixture to the roots first. Cover hair with the bonnet that comes in the box and apply heat with hair dryer at the medium setting for 10 minutes. Step 3: Apply the mixture to the rest of the hair and process for 25 minutes without covering with the bonnet and without applying heat. (For thick hair, process for 35 minutes). Step 4: Using Natural Care Shampoo sachet, shampoo the hair and rinse thoroughly. Apply Natural Care Conditioner sachet and leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Agero AL, Verallo-Rowell VM. A randomized double-blind controlled trial comparing extra virgin coconut oil with mineral oil as a moisturizer for mild to moderate xerosis. Dermatitis 2004;15:109-16.
2. Evangelista MT, Abad-Casintahan F, Lopez-Villafuerte L. The effect of topical virgin coconut oil on SCORAD index, transepidermal water loss, and skin capacitance in mild to moderate pediatric atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blind, clinical trial. Int J Dermatol. 2014 Jan;53(1):100-8.
3. Rele AS, Mohile RB. Effect of mineral oil, sunflower oil, and coconut oil on prevention of hair damage. J Cosmet Sci. 2003;54(2):175-92.
4. Koraƒá RR, Khambholja KM. Potential of herbs in skin protection from ultraviolet radiation. Pharmacogn Rev. 2011;5(10):164-73.
5. Murray JC, Burch JA, et al. A topical antioxidant solution containing vitamins C and E stabilized by ferulic acid provides protection for human skin against damage caused by ultraviolet irradiation. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2004;26(5):231-8. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008;59(3):418-25.
6. Lin TK, Zhong L, Santiago JL. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;19(1). pii: E70.
7. Charrouf Z, Guillaume D. Argan oil: Occurrence, composition and impact on human health. Eur J Sci Technol. 2008;110:632-636.
8. Wang S, Meng D, et al. Modification of wheat gluten for improvement of binding capacity with keratin in hair. R Soc Open Sci. 2018;5(2):171216. doi:
9. Ebanks JP, Wickett RR, Boissy RE. Mechanisms regulating skin pigmentation: the rise and fall of complexion coloration. Int J Mol Sci. 2009;10(9):4066-87.
10. Hajhashemi M, Rafieian M, et al. The effect of Aloe vera gel and sweet almond oil on striae gravidarum in nulliparous women. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2018;31(13):1703-1708.
11. Srivastava JK, Shankar E, Gupta S. Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future. Mol Med Rep. 2010;3(6):895-901.