Nozone Fiji Baby Suit
- Rated UPF 50+ and blocks out more than 98% of the sun's harmful UV radiation
- 3/4 long leg design allows you to apply sunscreen only to bottoms of legs and feet
- Easy to take off your baby when wet with zipper inseam on legs
- Does not cling to your baby
- Developed in Canada by concerned parents
- Lower zipper allows for easy diaper changes
- Washable and outlasts nylone and spandex
Ingredients Concern: No chemicals added to fabric
Cons: Can be tricky to get off even with zippers, but much easier than most suits
In some babies, the legs can ride up
Key Ingredients: 100% Polyester Four-thread weave fabric created in Canada
All Ingredients: 100% Polyester Four-thread weave fabric created in Canada. Available in many bright colors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.