Honestly pHresh Naturals Barely Sweet Prebiotic Deodorant
- Natural deodorant with no aluminium
- Amazingly fresh light passion fruit smell
- Users report that it blocks strong odors for 4-12 hours
- Does help stop sweat
- A top deodorant pick for natural product lovers
- Scent is derived from the essential oils of passion fruit grown on an organic farm
- No baking soda, aluminum, paraben, phthalate, petroleum, glycol, gluten, synthetic fragrances, or artificial colors. Non-GMO, made in the USA, vegan, cruelty free
- Balance of prebiotics, minerals and essential oils help keep you fresh and odor free
- 45% Fair trade certified
Ingredients Concern: None
Cons: Glides on a little tacky, sticky
May need to reapply during the day
Key Ingredients: Magnesium hydroxide
All Ingredients: Fair Trade Certified Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Fair Trade Certified Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter)*, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder*, Fair Trade Certified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Magnesium Hydroxide, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Wax, Vegetable Glycerin*(NON-Palm), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla )Wax, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Sodium Caproyl/Lactylate, Vitamin E. *Certified Organic
 Juta Stepanovs:The History of Cosmetics
 Agero AL, Verallo-Rowell VM. A randomized double-blind controlled trial comparing extra virgin coconut oil with mineral oil as a moisturizer for mild to moderate xerosis. Dermatitis 2004;15:109-16.
 Evangelista MT, Abad-Casintahan F, Lopez-Villafuerte L. The effect of topical virgin coconut oil on SCORAD index, transepidermal water loss, and skin capacitance in mild to moderate pediatric atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blind, clinical trial. Int J Dermatol. 2014 Jan;53(1):100-8.] Lin TK, Zhong L, Santiago JL. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;19(1). pii: E70.
 Maranz S, Wiesman Z. Influence of climate on the tocopherol content of shea butter. J Agric Food Chem. 2004;52(10):2934-7.