Exceptionally rich, skin hydrating cream for lasting moisturization
- Rejuvenating moisturizer with plant-based ingredients boosts skin elasticity and firmness for radiant-looking skin upon waking
- Minimizes the appearance of aging by targeting fine lines and wrinkles
- Clinically shown to produce youthful, glowing, firmer, enhanced skin plumpness, and more even skin tone for most users
- Healthier-looking skin in as little as four weeks (4) reported by many users
- Superior hydrating cream provides nutrients that nourish new skin cells, Clinically proven plant-based ingredients support continuous skin cell rejuvenation
- EWG Verified
Ingredients Concern: Phenoxyethanol
Cons: None discovered
Gregg started Beautycounter to transform the beauty industry by creating clean, high-performing skin care and makeup —while fighting to change the laws that control what can and cannot be used in products, so that everyone has access to safer beauty. BeautyCounter has The Never List, which consists of 1,800+ questionable ingredients that are prohibited from their formulations. They also boast a Five-Step Ingredient Selection Process where each and every ingredient is screened and assessed for safet (like carcinogenicity and reproductive/developmental harm). They also look to reduce contamination in the manufacturing process such as phthalates and heavy metals in color cosmetics.
Bakuchiol is a plant extract that is described as a less-irritating, vegan retinol alternative that helps enhance skin health without increasing sun sensitivity, a common issue with retinol .
Tetrapeptide helps enhance skin elasticity, firmness, and smoothness, while minimizing the appearance of aging (e.g., fine lines) .
Swiss Alpine rose contains vitamin E, which has powerful antioxidant properties that help promote skin health .
Biosaccharide Gum-1 is a blend of fermented sugars that function as skin conditioning compounds .
Shea butter is an abundant source of triterpene oil that is commonly found in skin care products .
Skin hydrating [1, 4]; Anti-aging [2, 3]; Skin firming [1, 2]; Enhanced skin health [1-5]
Bakuchiol has powerful antioxidant and anti-aging properties that target fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, abnormal pigmentation, poor elasticity, and a loss of skin firmness. This plant extract provides these benefits by binding to the same receptors as retinol, but is less-irritating to the skin than retinol .
Tetrapeptide supports the heightened synthesis of skin-nourishing proteins such as collagen . Elevated levels of collagen in the skin promote a firmer and more youthful-looking appearance.
Swiss Alpine rose contains nutrients such as vitamin E, which supports healthy levels of inflammation and has skin-smoothing as well as photoreceptor enhancing properties . This helps the outer layer of the skin maintain its moisture, and accelerates skin cell rejuvenation.
Biosaccharide Gum-1 targets the signs of aging by providing consistent skin moisturization that boosts the health of new skin cells and supports skin cell rejuvenation .
Shea butter has antioxidant and inflammatory pathway-influencing properties that help soothe and rejuvenate skin cells .
Key Ingredients: Bakuchiol, Rhododendron ferrugineum extract (Swiss alpine rose), Tetrapeptide-21, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Biosaccharide Gum-1
All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isononyl Isononanoate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Alkanes, Cetyl Phosphate, Bakuchiol, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Tetrapeptide-21, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phytic Acid, Tocopherol, Arginine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.
Scoop a small amount onto fingertips. Massage gently into face, neck, and d‚àö¬©colletage with upward strokes. Use nightly, as well as during the day if extra hydration is needed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Dhaliwal S, et al. Prospective, randomized, double-blind assessment of topical bakuchiol and retinol for facial photoageing. Br J Dermatol . 2019 Feb;180(2):289-296.} 2. Jeong S, et al. Anti-Wrinkle Benefits of Peptides Complex Stimulating Skin Basement Membrane Proteins Expression. Int J Mol Sci. 2020 Jan; 21(1): 73.} 3. Murray JC, Burch JA, et al. A topical antioxidant solution containing vitamins C and E stabilized by ferulic acid provides protection for human skin against damage caused by ultraviolet irradiation. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2004;26(5):231-8. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008;59(3):418-25.} 4. Andersen FA. Final report on the safety assessment of acacia catechu gum, acacia concinna fruit extract, acacia dealbata leaf extract, acacia dealbata leaf wax, acacia decurrens extract, acacia farnesiana extract, acacia farensiana flower wax, acacia farnesianan gum, acacia senegal extract, acacia senegal gum, and acacia senegal gum extract. Int J Toxicol. 2005;24:(Suppl 3):75-118.} 5. Lin TK, Zhong L, Santiago JL. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;19(1).